Are you feeling sluggish, feeling depressed, gaining weight despite all odds? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you seen many doctors and been prescribed many medications but your health hasn’t improved? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
What is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)?
Nutritional Therapy Practitioners work with individuals to alleviate and prevent illness and disease, as well as to promote good health, by making dietary recommendations. Their focus is on the belief that there are nutritional and biochemical imbalances in the body that lead to ill health.
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I am a detective here to get to the root cause of what is keeping you from feeling your best. I provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your NTP, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my nutritional therapy program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if nutritional therapy is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.